View Single Post
1. battery life is really bad, I have 2g on,disabled everything and it still horrible I charged it all night went to shower got dressed (not using it and its not connected to wifi or edge) I get on the bus and this garbage is already at 88% I checked tops and nothing is over 2% cpu load WTH I tried rebooting but nothing working in fact it takes me 2 or more tries to even get the phone to boot it will just shut off on its own and whenever I do reboot 30% of the battery is gone after 3 reboots it was at 2%

2.later on none of my media would display and the app manger gives me an error no repos (I didn't install anything or remove) I can even do any of the solutions online the phone tells me no memory in root but I cant do anything because it tells me I dont have access then when I log on to root it tells me something else!!!!! what is wrong with this the media is still on the phone I can view it app manger but in the music player and gallery its empty I deleted all my emails and converstations because it started with me getting a converstation error

3.No I cant flash it i'm on the road and dont have my USB these problems just started out of nowhere

4.errors so far
no space in conversations
no permission when i'm in root
app manger no repos
no media
apt_update/clean/purge etc etc none of them will work

bad phone, i'll get a xperia play

if I can fix this without flashing maybe i'll change my opinion

Last edited by chemist; 2011-04-18 at 15:28. Reason: language

The Following User Says Thank You to kemar7856 For This Useful Post: