View Single Post
Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by shazosbourne View Post
The link sensitivity is so high when you tap a page to zoom you sometimes can't help but touch a link which then loads that link. It happens a to me a lot. I find myself looking for an area to tap which would load some other page. The zoom and link handling in v10 was my preference....
+1 from here. e.g. on talk.maemo.org right side "meego contest" link-image getīs too often clicked when i try to scroll page while itīs still loading.

Also I loved "bug" where pressing back button closed tab that had been opened.

Currently:
http://www.ampparit.com (newspage that has external links) 1 click to link -> new tab and focus to it > 2+3 click to zoom, browsing reading etc. To go back (from fullscreen) ->4 click to bring bottom menu -> 5 click to bring tab menu -> 6 click to activate close or choose main link page -> 7 click to execute action. -> if I close tab then 8. click to select "root" page

Old:
Ampparit.com (news page that has external links) 1 click > new tab and focus to it > 2 click to zoom, browsing reading etc. To go back (fullscreen) ->3 click to zoom out -> 4 click to close tab if no back history on current tab and return to linkīs root tab.

8 clicks vs. 4 clicks.

In new mode I have to move finger across screen while in old way I could just had to double-click same back arrow.

I really really loved old "bug" feature.

.edit
Maybe separate button to popup tabs immediately.

btw. why microB seems to be only app that takes advantage of off screen flick to on screen gesture?

..edit
Iīm still getting completely white page after loading has ended on some pages. If you need detailed debug please give instructions. Maybe something to do with urlfilter list?

Last edited by slender; 2011-04-11 at 11:23.