View Single Post
Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by ovekaaven View Post
Perhaps. Where should it be?

(The existing xml and txt files are the examples, though...)

Yes, if you haven't created an .xml file, then this is normal. The program wants to try a directory lookup first, and will use the .txt only if that fails. Since it can't do a lookup if the .xml file does not exist, that means it will fall back to the .txt instead. Essentially, it's just telling you why it can't look up the caller name, you can ignore the warning if you like.
understood.

Originally Posted by ovekaaven View Post
I'm not sure what you mean. The "no in.xml file" is a warning, not an error, and since it complains about the .xml file, not the .txt file, the message should appear regardless of what you do with the .txt files. And the warning currently also appears if you try to look up a North American number, so that does not "work without errors" either, but it does work.
You are right. I got it working now.

I am uploading the txt files for landline numbers in India. I'll add mobile numbers and some landline online lookups later on. Mobile is a problem, especially with the current number portability system implemented all over India.

BTW we have some lookup servers but it works only for particular regions. So how do I make xml file for that? in_4.xml?

EDIT: uploaded complete in.txt fies including mobile numbers. I still need an answer about the lookup

EDIT2: Cleared errors with Arunachal/Andra
Attached Files
File Type: zip in.zip (25.0 KB, 100 views)

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Last edited by ejasmudar; 2011-03-16 at 09:58.