View Single Post
Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by Mandibela View Post
Yes, I tried the TC's custom transitions, which I edited to disable the rotating, but left the speeds and decolorizing and what not.. N900 still rotates the menu and the few other things, so to me it seems also that hildon-desktop doesn't read the .ini properly.

It's just strange that others don't seem to have this issue?

-----

I tried commenting the few last lines from transitions.ini and did killall hildon-desktop after save, nothing is different.

After testing, I think that if I have the Phone running in the background, the different 'panes' in Settings open rotated if I have the Phone set to portrait. In 'vertical' that didn't happen. But I can't repeat that behavior 100% of the time, there seems to be a lot going on. I'm hoping someone updates something and everything works after that.. =(
Menu (app launcher) should rotate without forcing so that's normal. But if ALL apps are rotating even forcerotate disabled, then you have something wrong.

If you don't like the rotating app menu, file a request to cssu team to make it configurable.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post: