View Single Post
Originally Posted by eachna View Post
Well, I'm not a chap, I'm a bird (sheila? lady?). But I'm helping a chap .
Ooops, sorry!

Originally Posted by eachna View Post
I do appreciate anything you can do, I am looking for a working Android app at the same time. I'm having problems with finding one that saves prices (?). Just as an aside, I don't understand this...it *has* to be useful to people for "other" insurance purposes outside of international shipping. I just can't be the "only one" who would find this useful. I guess online retailers don't want to provide the information and I do see it's not in their interests.

I also do want to take the time to say I don't mean to come across as demanding, I understand this is a volunteer effort. I'm only trying to be specific about my personal needs and time-frame. I'm KEENLY aware that any updates are a kindness on your part.
It's one of those apps that people don't need to use often though. However for me the need to remember which books I have is quite pressing, but as you say this is a volunteer (aka in my part time when I'm not working) so progress is slow. Will see what I can code up over the weekend anyway in terms of simple saving items and at least getting the Python plugin working again.