View Single Post
Hi people
I'd like to get some feedback on a Theme I'm currently working on for my newly acquired N900. I saw there already are Fallout themes and I did try them both, but even as good as they are, it wasn't what I was looking for. So I started my own.

Doing it using the Theme Maker under windows, which I lately heard isn't a good choise. But it works for me so far.

Anyway here are screens from my phone using it, to see the current progress. Let me know what you think!!!

Cheers!
UPDATE

1.0.11b to download

Just unzip into your .documents and in x-terminal do

Code:
sudo gainroot
cp -r ~/MyDocs/.documents/opt/* /home/opt/usr/share/
Then you can switch to PIP-BOY n900 theme.

It's the only way I know how to install it before I figure out how to create a deb install. :/

CHANGELOG - "b" stands for "blue"

1.0.11b - Different default wallpapers. Added chat presence icons (online, away, busy, offline). Changes to Mediaplayer widget. Color setup for SMS conversations changed slightly to better fit the theme.

1.0.1b - Added 48x48 icons of battery for the statusmenu just to see how it works. I'll change all of the menu icons, now then I know how to do it.

1.0b Lets say this is the starting point. For my personal use I would stop here I guess.

/UPDATE.

EXTRAS
Extra backgrounds Extra sets of wallpapers with alternate HOME screens

Contacts and Internet shortcut alternates (with thumbnails).
Copy into /home/opt/usr/share/themes/pip-boy_n900/images/

Battery meters based on work, done here, by dr_frost_dk. If you like it don't forget to thank him as well. It's QBW widgets, so you need it installed if you want to use those. BTW: The Vault Boy gets hurt as the percentage drops.

Battery meter 100% sized Vault Boy - The size of this meter is the same as the Vault Boy on the wallpaper.
Battery meter 75% sized Vault Boy - The size of this meter is 75% of the Vault Boy on the wallpaper.
Battery meter 50% sized Vault Boy - The size of this meter is 50% of the Vault Boy on the wallpaper.

Live wallpaper - This is an prototype of the live wallpaper. Almost the way I like it.
Attached Images

Last edited by Tinukedaya; 2011-04-03 at 17:22.

The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to Tinukedaya For This Useful Post: