View Single Post
Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Originally Posted by SygicSupport View Post
Can you please provide exact addresses from and to? What is the ideal route in your experience?

Thanks.
Yes, the start was from Odd Down Park and Ride (Just off the Roundabout on the A367 and Coombe Hay Lane) to East Woodland Road (The south side of bath)

The sat nav took us down Coombe Hay Lane, along single track road through a village called Wellow, across a ford, then Hassage Hill and then wanted to continue across the A366 onto Hammer Lane. At this point I ignored it and turned left on the A366 till I hit the A36. Whilst travelling along the A366 it continued to try and take me down every right turn it would come to, even though they were often not suitable for cars.

This was also on a cold and very foggy evening and ice was present on the single track roads and we were in real danger of getting stranded miles from help. Even Google dierections for walking would not take us on these roads, and for good reason.

Hope that helps and thank you for looking into this.

The Following User Says Thank You to bockersjv For This Useful Post: