View Single Post
Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
I prefer if the devices around me become prorammable and connected instead... couple that with near-field communication tech, then the 'smartphone' in my pocket will be the rosetta stone to unlock all kinds of activities in my house.

Well I will lead a few years of very convenient and automated life before I get diagnosed with testicular cancer due to the nuts getting roasted too closely by the transmitters.
It ends on a good note though.

One day you go to the bathroom and due to the effect of the transmitter discover you've pooped out an exact clone of yourself in the toilet.

The clone ages at an accelerated rate and realising that your cancer is incurable the clone keeps you locked in the basement and takes over your life. Your clone discovers he is super-intelligent and takes over Nokia.

Nokia enters a golden age of innovation and creates the world's best phones. Nokia takeover Apple.

You discover that your clone absorbed the cancer from your body and he dies from cancer instead.
You are now cured and decide to buy a small tropical island and retire on the gazillions of dollars your clone made when he was alive.

But you still insist on owning a bl**dy iPhone!

The Following User Says Thank You to johnel For This Useful Post: