View Single Post
I think just because the symbian teams have large developer base doesnt mean meego is not as important as symbian. I think wise decisions are being taken by very wise senior software ppl to recruit and solve tough problems. They cant just put 100 devs to solve a problem in few days. It has to be taken forward with great care. It not just has to be done but it has to be done very very well (because you can see the competition they canot just hit or miss they just have to *hit* it) for everyone, for you, for facebook crowd, for developers so they can love programming the devices on that platform.
As meego moves forward and a lot of more devices and partners gets added, things will move forward and it'll have large teams form around it too.

Symbian has huge number of devices but most are so similar like same stuff give or take few hw/sw/design combinations to give it another product number hehe .. funny why so many devs work on it ... but yes, its going through a complete overhaul so i guess a lot of devs do make sense. Its the software generating so much revenue for nokia

I think it gives the company great amount of power to have 2 different operating systems. And Qt will make developing software for both so easy.

Just hang in there young padawan ... i feel the Force is strong with meego!