View Single Post
Posts: 89 | Thanked: 84 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Parlapipas View Post
Thanks for the tip d-iivil. I'll give it a shot when I get home and update this post. Really appreciate your responsiveness to all matters addressed.

Edit: Thanks buddy. That did the trick

Edit #2: D it works great if you use the theme as is. As soon as I use Theme Customizer on it (version 59), it makes the fonts extremely small and then when i open my settings, i can't do anything. If i click to any part of my settings it just highlights my selection and is unresponsive. Only way is to delete the theme folder and do everything from scratch again.
Yes, there are many pieces left on this theme. Most will be added. Before it gets the "base" ready it won't go to the reps, mostly so that novices don't mess things up. Because some pieces are missing it can really mess things up, eg. localization-settings..

The shadowed text is used in a few places. I haven't looked at theme costomizers code. But my gtkrc is quite ChuckedNorrised so to say and I can do a not-so-bold guess that this is the reason why there are incompability-issues with the app.

My major problem with this theme is how inconsistently labels, list and buttons are used in different apps. Not to mention that third-party developers hard-code white font-colors everywhere. This has given me great problems, and the only way around that is to write app-specific rc-styles. Which then on the other hand will make the theme even more slow. And that is not feasible in any way...

Last edited by daddeddad; 2010-11-26 at 16:27.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daddeddad For This Useful Post: