View Single Post
Posts: 385 | Thanked: 426 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
You just don't get it, do you?
I usually help people out here without hesitation and many people here help me out as well when I'm in trouble. The difference is that before just throwing out a question, myself and most others realize that there is much more gain in trying with a qualified search here or in any of the search engines. There are hundreds of pages and threads that already answer your question in many detailed ways.
Your lazy attitude cause a mess and distracts people from issues that not yet has an answer.
So, I don't think I should apologize to you for enlightening you about this, except for maybe that I told you in a blunt way. My patience ran out this time. Besides, you have no idea what you are talking about, I have a wife and a child so I don't just "shag women" like you obviously do (Or any misspelled technology either for that matter).

Next time, please search and think just a little before just asking. If you don't you will never move away from that behaviour and forever keep begging people for the already answered questions, never being able to help yourself. I don't think that's very good for yourself either.
I hope I have been clear enough.
Have a nice day.

Last edited by Larswad; 2010-11-24 at 09:25. Reason: spelly

The Following User Says Thank You to Larswad For This Useful Post: