View Single Post
Hey everyone - I recently had tried out an n900 but couldn't pull away from my old iphone 2G. Now that I have an iPhone 4, I love the power but can't deal with having a $600 shatter magnet in my pocket and being in ecommerce i need the flexibility of the full web experience. I want to love the N900, but I am having massive issues in multitasking. Opening and closing applications with 6 to 8 open is often making the phone unresponsive for 5-10 seconds. I get that it wont multitask as fast as an iPhone 4 with more Ram that may not offer the full web experience but this is really a slow experience thus far that I wasn't expecting.

Its my understanding that this is not normal behavior. It sounds like everyone has really snappy devices. I bought this phone used and have been cleaning up the 4 desktops and that has helped a little but i get stuck at times and have to reboot. It has the newest Oct 2010 firmware, would a reflash maybe help me?

I scrubbed the threads, but found nothing conclusive so I get that I may be opening myself up to flames here but I would like anyones help that is willing.