View Single Post
Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by shazosbourne View Post
Hey D-Iivil,
I have the theme customiser installed, am using black plastic theme with my own icon set, (well actually it is the one andrewfblack and I are working on), and I notice when I go to settings, the hicolor icons appear, then the screen blinks and my icons appear. Is that as a result of the customiser? Would I need to install an standalone theme which included the icon pack and not use theme customiser to call the icons to avoid this happening?
No, this is result of Maemo 5 OS caching things stupidly. You need to switch your theme once to something else and then switch back to black plastic (using the maemo's own built in theme changer). That will clear the caches. I'd implement that function directly to Theme Customizer if I only knew how (the built in theme changer application is closed source so I can't copy & paste anything from there).

Originally Posted by shazosbourne View Post
Also, something you might know the answer to, if an app installs it's icon to the pixmaps folder, eg. guitar chords, instinctiv, will an icon from the icons folder be used ahead of the pixmap one? Not sure how to make the custom icons work for thos apps other than just replacing the onses in that pixmap folder.

Cheers.
I don't know for sure, but I think the ones under "icons" -folder will override the ones inside pixmap -folder.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post: