View Single Post
Originally Posted by ndi View Post
At c), i didn't mean allow user to select folder, I meant only searching a subfolder. If I want to arhive a backup, remove it from the menu, I have to move it off the card or kill the extension. It would be easier and neater if the backup path would include a folder, like osso backup dues, it uses /backup/
Done, in 0.50-1(if I can ever get it to you guys).
Do you plan on pushing a known-good version to testing, so we can revert if the alpha -devel breaks for any reason? (I know the .deb is available on the forum).
Once I have one that works and people are happy with.
ETA: I had a thought. If you are on Linux, could you make a bin with the PR1.3 and backupmenu embedded, so it can be used for easy recovery?
Yea, I'll do that in a bit.

Originally Posted by stevomanu View Post
im still waiting for this version ¬¬
So am I.

Originally Posted by pali View Post
sorry, ITEM_LINUXRC doesnt work in current bootmenu-n900. I have fixed version of bootmenu in bzr: https://code.launchpad.net/~pali/+junk/maemo_bootmenu

if fixed version of bootmenu will be in repository I write again...
Let me know when it's fixed and works.

Originally Posted by joelteixeira View Post
Robbie,
I dont know if the most of user think the same but, for me, would be even better if the timestamp of the resulting file shows the hour and minutes.
Added in 0.50-1

Originally Posted by Wichall View Post
Also getting this problem, was stuck on 253.4m, rm-rf'd /var/tmp/* and /tmp/*, now stuck on 253.5m, desperately need this working as am supposed to be sending my n900 off to be replaced...
Cheers Robbie
Edit: I don't get any error, it just hangs...
I'd like you to try it with 0.50-1, as soon as I can get it up.

@others:
Thanks for the comments. I'm only one person here, and it's hard to do things when the damn repo's down. I'm trying to build a package myself, but it doesn't work quite right yet.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RobbieThe1st For This Useful Post: