View Single Post
Posts: 29 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jyväskylä, Finland
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
I disagree with danramos's posts sometimes. But I found nothing wrong with that post. They are all valid and true. Companies (at least sizable ones) need support. And if Nokia's customer support is any indication, any smart business would stay clear of Nokia phones for business purposes.
I don't know if Nokia USA has a terrible support organization or what is the problem in there, but seems to me that almost everywhere else in a world Nokia's support is as good as any.

Danramos was referring to Nokias lack of support, but let me tell you a secret: In real world there are more then Nokia USA and in a rest of the world you really will get support from Nokia. So why you generalize the problem?

If Nokia USA is crap, that does not imply that Nokia's products are crap or those are not suitable for business use.

For your's, or danramos's logic, if 1 US citizen is an idiot, rest of us can safely assume that you all are idiots.

As a side note, I have to say, that when I owned some "made in usa" -stuff earlier, work quality and support of all of those products was so low, that any european company could not even dare to let that **** out of their factory. I would never ever buy or recommend any product that has "Made in U.S.A" in it.

The Following User Says Thank You to loukkis For This Useful Post: