View Single Post
Posts: 116 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Oulu, Finland
Originally Posted by dscobsct View Post
i would like for recursive sync in both directions at the same time, so my folder on the pc has the same content as my folder on the phone no matter on which device i add the content, no fuss, just press sync.
the option to have other folders sync with different preferences , ie just upload for photos taken with the phone would also be great.
then id like you to port it to ubuntu as this will be way more functional than thier own pc app. only jokin on the last one there mate lol but its true nontheless.
great work dude
Well, I will make both features. Just thinking what to do next The camera thing will be quite trivial an take me one night, so I think I'll start with that. But probably do the upload sync also for the one path we have now before I push.

Porting this to ubuntu is same as commenting out ~10-20 lines that include usage of the PyQt4.QtMaemo5 lib I actually did a automated system at first before I moved from windows to ubuntu/scratchbox so that if the lib is not present, just the banners/other maemo spesific ui things are not shown.