View Single Post
Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
the thread you linked to proved that some people here are, in fact, idiots. they have a right to be treated accordingly. - seriously, this community deserves to be protected from such verbal excrements. i mean... new n900 users and developers come here looking for help and support. do you want them to be greeted with these stinking threads?

closing them is the only right choice. (i changed my mind on this topic during the last 4-5 months.... i was all against closing threads and banning users. but that was before those people came aboard.
Well, if you wanna go by that logic? why just close them? why dont you go out right and delete them? have it all super clean?

Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Whereas equating forum thread closure with the acts of genocidal nazis does???
Please.
Only a sociopath would react that way. Think about it. Talk about immature!

Ah. you're one of those. You actually don't want to be convinced. so you pick on the parts of the analogy that suit you. I've encountered that before.

In nazi analogy my dear friend, I did not mean the physical aspect of mass murder. I meant the aspect of my way or the highway.

So now you are diagnosing them too? nice. Sure they could be soiciopaths or simply very offended