View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
The phone won't magically die when MeeGo comes out. It'll keep working just fine. It'll be the same "shiny shiny" as the day you bought it; just have to have hope that they will complete any major grievances.

Apps don't make the Maemo platform. The OS does. And to have something that is as open as Maemo where you can program, compile on the phone itself... that's a good thing for developers.

The apps you listed as good apps - I agree, Angry Birds is crazily addictive - are indicative that you were looking for a more consumer based phone. Which... isn't the N900 by a stretch.

Who knows what will happen in the future, but I have to reiterate that your phone will not magically die the moment MeeGo comes out. If Nokia had implemented something like that... then be angry.

I get your grievance and just wanted to meet your post with a kinder, gentler post in hopes that you discuss exactly what you were looking for - I'm guessing above and now that it was a consumer phone - and that you are hoping for something to come out to further justify the purchase of the N900.

Take care.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: