View Single Post
OK..This is a new one for you guys - I bought an iBlue 737 from Semsons and have been using it in India during my recent trips from Bangalore to Madras and it has been absolutely invaluable.

My wife and I were looking for places to stay and we managed to get around the city and view 20+ properities in 2 days which is unheard off. The best part is - one can never be lost!!!

If I didnt have my nokia 770 and more importantly Maemo Mapper+iBlue = I'd be screwed.

I cant begin to convey how helpful Maemo Mapper and my bluetooth GPS has been using Google Maps.

My only suggestion is that - it would be BRILLIANT if maemo mapper could be configured to act like other GPS software and show roads in the actual orientation as one approaches i.e. you appear to be going up a road when you are (with a massive arrow showing direction and the map chainging orientation according to direction - at the moment I have to rotate the whole unit)

But - GNUITE - all in all - absolutely great....invaluable...I am SO happy I bought a bluetooth GPS to along with the 770 and MM.

I'm looking forward (read: salivating) to v2.0