View Single Post
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
Sorry for hijacking this thread but I don't want to open new one for just an alpha version of my hobby-theme.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ibq4BLtuz8
[/B]
Downloading now!!

Update:

Installed it and applied the theme.
VERY nice theme.

Some questions though.

The screenshot below is of my desktop right after having installed the theme and not changed anything.

1) As you can see I still got the icons on the left side, I thought the theme would remove them (maybe I was wrong),

2) For some reason the icon for the third icon got replaced with a Mozilla/Thunderbird icon. Odd.

3) What is the grey box in the upper left corner for?

4) If I click on the 'Downarrow' at the top of the screen I see that there is now a direct link to the same menues options that the first icon on the left takes me to (even using a smaller version of that icon).

5) Do I need to have Personal Menu installed?

The theme is GORGEOUS when using the applications.
I tried out the App Manager, microB, Vagalume (looks great), etc. I can seriously say that my N810 has never looks this good before.

Just curious about the desktop appearance
Attached Images

AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Last edited by silvermountain; 2010-05-09 at 20:46.