View Single Post
Originally Posted by Andre Klapper View Post
So I ask you to please post what comes to your mind related to our job - what you think was/is good and what was/is bad.
I have nothing but good things to say for all your work in the past couple of years (wow, has it been that long already?) I appreciate it can be quite a difficult and frustrating job sitting in between bug reporters, Nokia engineers and upstream bugtrackers and often drawing fire from all sides, yet you have managed to make working with bugs.maemo.org as smooth as it can be while helping bug reports get the attention they deserve (one simply has to compare bug handling in Diablo vs Fremantle to see that).

All the meta-work you are doing (feature jars, bugdays, maintaining the stock answers etc) is also very useful and appreciated.

If I have to list something "bad", my only real peeve is that whole MOVED resolution business, but that's hardly your fault so it's off-topic here.

So thank you, and keep it up :-)

I can't comment on Kasten, simply because his work isn't visible yet (and parts of it never will be), but I do appreciate all the effort going into the bugzilla upgrade.

Special thanks also to sjgadsby for the weekly bugjars!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lma For This Useful Post: