View Single Post
Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
What do I see from your work? I see your reaction when I file a bug (or comment on one).

What I really, really appreciate is that you give me the feeling that each and every entry in bugzilla is of value. If only by closing it as a duplicate, which means you looked at it, took the time to understand what it means and try to check for similar entries. (Which takes some skills... I usually do search before I open a new bug, still you seem to know better how to search for what ...)

You know how to communicate in a way that's perfectly clear and effective, yet friendly and respectful.

And I just love the effort you put into housekeeping. Adding new m,ilestones to old bugs, copypasting information about which release will most likely include the fix for this and that bug to each of those bugs... etc.

That's what I see, and what I see I like. I don't follow community channels other than t.m.o. so there's probably more bugmaster work I don't know about... But certainly there's nothing I miss or that I think is going wrong.

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to benny1967 For This Useful Post: