View Single Post
Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
I can only speak for myself but I think others will agree:

In any (I would follow) forum there are rules and policies and staff to protect them.

As administrator and moderator you get yelled, shouted, flamed, blamed at, called names and other stuff you need to get along with.
Some people keep up with it some drown and I hope you can swim,
cause if the run continous we are out of moderators by end of Q2. With Tex it is #3 within few weeks who wants to resign and I hope he does not proceed.

I try to stay in the dark as much as possible as I believe in "A good moderator is a ghost; always around but you only see it once in a while and you hear it less!", I try to be gentle even if I have to warn someone via PM.

Please be nice to the folks who keep this place running even if the tag is not Admin or Mod, we are all humans and should behave like it.

Already, people turned their back to tmo and maybe some of those have answeres for questions you want to ask but you'll never know.

PS if you want to blame someone, point your finger in my direction, please. Tex wasn't able to do anything but hitting "Report This" and to keep a warning note every 2nd page and it was a good choice to do so!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post: