View Single Post
Originally Posted by Rugoz View Post
Nokia is doing pretty well given the fact that their smartphone lineup is mediocre at best. N97, X6, 5800 are all equipped with slow processors and the symbian UI is still laborious to use.
By the end of the year nokia will compete at the high-end again. N900 shows they can do it. With a revamped symbian ui they will be able to dominate the mid and low-end smartphone market.
So far I like their business strategy.

Cheers
all thats tuff u said i can some what agree to it.. but really when u mention aout N900 & your very specific comment up there that Nokia can do it...really do what??
For crying out loud everyone knows even here at this very forum that how disappointed the users are specialy for N900, imnot even considering the flagship device N97.
Really Nokia did it with N900?? till this moment I reallyhave no idea what the hell is their strategy, i mean other companies are shoing more porfit and tghe 1st qrt of the year over nokia, & yet Nokia is testing waters and leaving loyal customers very disappointed. And then on top of that we've got peeps like u who have their head burried in the sand and dreaming in the lala land with a $600+ hardware with abodulte no software power. I mean if you think imjust blowing smoke lets not go too far just check out the P.r update thread on this forumn and ull know how well nokia is doing to keep their N900 users happy.
So let's not talk about if the writer is American or Armenian listen to what he is saying & its not false info .