View Single Post
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post
What Nokiu Canada won't support the phone And you allowed them to fob you off with that. That is truely amazing. I would be calling Nokia and demanding to speak with someone in charge of customers services to explain. They are a big corporation, they have the resources to sort out your problem. The trouble is as a large corporation they also have difficulty communicating policy to the far reaches of their organisation.

You need to be a lot more demanding of Nokia and insist they deal with your issue or you will take it up with a consumer group. I threatened them with taking them to a small claims court to get my N900 back and hey presto it was ready the following day.

You are in the right on this issue and don't forget that. And alos don't forget you are the customer in this relationship.
man, take it easy. he said "dropped" and "wrenched." If my phone stops working after using those words, I would look to pay someone to get it working again. I want to see Nokia step up here, but I REALLY want this phone to succeed, so let's be fair.

That said, I wonder if this guy has been contacted, he saved several of my devices from the bin.