View Single Post
Originally Posted by febb View Post
Was the price you paid at the Nokia Flagship store more convenient than buying it online ? If not, what was your deciding factor for taking the drive. ?

Thanks for your time.
Sure thing, I paid $510.00 on Nov. 27 2009. The going rate @ the time plus tax came to about $770.00. It was black friday and the manager felt bad about Nokia not having a military discount so he personally gave me a discount plus the 18% off discount for it being black Friday. I got lucky.

I drove to New York because the customer service line said that none were available at the moment unless I went into the flagship store to buy it. They said more would be shipping out soon but i didnt want to wait. I wanted it in my hands asap.

If you decide to buy from a store be aware the price they give you over the phone (if you call the store ahead of time like i did to get info on price and store hours). They don't tell u over the phone but once you get there it will be like 50 bucks extra in tax. IThat was a surprise for me.

the only other deciding factor was the fact that i rather have a person handle my transaction and give me a physical receipt in my hand on the spot. Plus i mean, It's the flagship store! there are only like 2 or 3 in the US so it's like a candy store for Nokia fans. U can test and Physically examine in your hand all those Nokia devices and products you can't find in a t-mo store or a radio shack

Last edited by andraeseus1; 2010-03-03 at 19:41.