View Single Post
Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Originally Posted by euchreprof View Post
Yup Toronto, ON... I been on Howard forums for over 2 years... posted a lot... never had 1 problem ever. What's your name on there? And which forum r u a modeator of? I might have to pay u a visit and get u fired.

PS: JOKING!!! u guys rule with an iron fist!
No problem dude... but do you see how easy it is for someone to get info on anybody if they talk long enough?

This is what I meant in the other thread. Maybe it's best to tone down the rhetoric for now. No matter how entertaining it may be for some.

BTW, we don't rule with an iron fist we just have the manpower and intra-communication systems in place. The rules are pretty much the same in every publicly viewed, private forum.

In addition to common sense rules, the big players are now imposing their own set of standards on Admins and owners. The paltry amount that others may pay for hits is dependent on maintaining rank in search engines....
Some will drop a site in a heartbeat if they feel it is not fostering a "Family Safe" environment.

So let's give Reggie a break, eh? It ain't easy or cheap to provide a place where we all can share our enthusiasm. Finding a common dialog among people from all walks of life and through out the world is pretty freakin' amazing when you think about it.

Last edited by YoDude; 2007-06-06 at 21:59.