View Single Post
Originally Posted by YoDude View Post
I love seeing these blanket statements based on 1 experience. It makes the forum so much more exciting.
I understand what you're saying, but if you read my 2 posts you'll see it's not based on solely one "experience". If I recall correctly, it was 2 trips through their online ordering form, 3 phone calls to fix previous order, 2 phone calls to support to try and report the bug and the security flaws, then 2 phone calls to the distribution center (one telling it would *definitely* ship out today, the 2nd 10 minutes later telling me it was backordered).

This all began with me wanting to report the bug in their site incorrectly stripping words out of my email to prevent future problems for other customers. But then it led to me discovering the security flaw in their website (fake email + valid order number = hello private customer data!).

I understand what you're saying, but I think I'm entitled to make blanket statements, as it's my opinion based on my experience, and that experience has been very bad.

To end, I'm still trying to report the security flaw to their support and I received an email saying their email system was also broken. I finally got one to go through and was told someone would contact me directly. We'll see if that happens.

Also - to the guy who said Letstalk.com carries them, I'm pretty sure they're the one in the distribution center doing the verifications. So if they're the ones who told me it would *definitely* ship that day, I don't know if I trust them anymore...