View Single Post
Originally Posted by nilchak View Post
That is right - this update is 90MB in size - takes some time downloading it.

Initially even I had thae same issue with OTA update - it asked me to connect to PC and do update using the NSU.

But as Peter@MAemo mentioned in these threads that is because of come conflicting libs which might have been installed from apps from Devel or Extras.

So just remove any app you might have installed from devel or testing.
Fr me I uninstalled most apps - like Flipclock, Quicknote and the OVI games too.

But still had issue with the update.
Next I uninstalled GrandCentral dialer - sill didnt solve it.

At last I noticed I had installed the Google Latitiude app - uninstalled it and then went back to the update - and it worked this time with the OTA update.
You got to be kidding me right. Man, that really sucks....because i can't identify which program to uninstall to get it to work with OTA update. And i can't update with the PC without the damm update software are not compatible with Windows 7. Maybe the reason it isn't giving me OTA update is because i don't have enough memory in the root folder?? I mean...it lets me update using OTA with the last minor update ...why not this version?? C'mon man!!

And did it keep asking you for a backup?? I am sick of it keep asking me for backup because i already backed UP!!! This is getting so ******ed!!

Last edited by romanianusa; 2010-01-15 at 00:59.