View Single Post
Posts: 284 | Thanked: 498 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Poland
What Nokia will learn from this experience is that they won't communicate any dates in the future. I actually hope this happens, so that those clueless people will shut the hell up about those imaginary "promises". Better keep the community in the dark and release when it's ready than experience turning their communicated possible dates into clueless moanfests.

This is a side effect of attempting more transparency, which I think you are not appreciating, it's not working out very well. Look at what Apple is doing, not only do they develop their products in total secret (and I mean total secret, I saw N900 prototypes way before it was released to the public), the software upgrades are also developed in secret (community tests of firmware upgrades for the iPhone? Are you kidding me?), so are the release dates. No-one from the company officially says anything, so there is nothing to moan about by the ******s in the community, on the contrary, every release is mass hysteria, also conducted mostly by ******s, by the way.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather have some idea about possible future releases than experience what Apple is doing. So be happy with what you have. That "promises" garbage needs to go.

The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Tomaszd For This Useful Post: