View Single Post
Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
It won't be not even AUD 750 and ya I've been hearing from the sellers from ebay that one doesn't have to pay tax for goods below AUD 1000, so I think its the best deal coz in ebay all are around AUD 900-1000 but the questions are:
1. Can I trust this site and in availability it says "On order" and following the link took me to this message: "The real-time inventory server did not respond. The server may be down for maintenance. This item was last known to be back-ordered, however this may not be accurate. Please contact us for availability or try your request again later. You may order this product, regardless of availability." It's making lots of "????" to pop up in my head.. coz once I've been f****d by such online buying and spend AUD500 for some chines n96 which didn't even cost 50 AUD.
2. Whats the warranty, coz in ebay one was saying that I can get 1 yr Aus warranty but has to be taken to their office in Aus not nokia care.
3. Will it work in Aus 3G?

If all are as expected and @paul: have you contacted them?, then I'm the next to get one from here..

EDIT: So, I guess it's trustworthy. @elmato.au: how did you make the order and how much did you pay that time and did you pay any taxes etc, does it work with 3G etc... and what was your final price??? Thanks

Last edited by jaeezzy; 2009-12-21 at 04:46.