View Single Post
hmm mail sync is really weird now i have in all mails my chats, still also inbox is nowhere to be seen (everything that could be the default inbox is empty)

so mail is not really working.

But gmail through imap does work i only miss imap-idle compared to my E90, now i just pull every 5 minutes.
the gmail app that i have on my E90 is the thing i mis the most. Because the default email clients all are not really good.. I miss the threaded view, searching should be done on the server, archive button, it should only download X number of headers and Y number of bodies should be cached. And for mobile use the bodies should be compressed. So the java GMail app is so close to what i see as the perfect mail client.... (all data on the server, searching on the server, caching on the client, nice threaded ui build on top of that)

mklass: if you sync your contacts, how are they stored at the google site, do you really have all your emails addresses there and all your info? Dont you suddenly loose email addresses or phone numbers from a contact that has 3-4 of those?
How does google store the skype and msn addres?