View Single Post
Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Can I just say a huge thanks to the mods for letting us keep this thread. It must be tempting to merge all the delivery threads into one. (One thead to rule them all..)

But this UK-centric thread is the only place I can bear to check. What with the cross-posting, people citing 'Nokia' 'Expansys' or 'Amazon' without specifying where they're from, and the slight... err... over-enthusiasm of a few people, I'm finding the other threads challenging. This one is more manageable.

I do wonder though - we've received a fair amount of information/dis-information along the road here: how much was from Nokia.co.uk and how much from NokiaRetail?

As far as dispatch: I don't think anyone in the UK has had a dispatch email yet (matching what Hannah said to me yesterday - next week, starting Monday, in reservation order). People in Italy and France have been notified, so we're a weekend behind them. But with luck the first fortunate few will have their n900s next week. can I put in a plea that they don't gloat?

Last edited by RevdKathy; 2009-11-21 at 10:21.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RevdKathy For This Useful Post: