View Single Post
Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Originally Posted by jjx View Post
Here on Vodafone pay-as-you-go, voicemail minutes appear to cost the same as calls, that is 20p/minute...

I have a Three USIM ready with much better terms, the Vodafone PAYG is just a cheap thing to keep me going until I have an N900 to put the USIM into :-)

(Hope they fix the "not compatible with Three USIMs bug soon!)
I'm locked into Orange on a contract for a while (still paying for the mistake that was the c905). My voicemail can't be turned off, and the calls come out of my allowance. As I never get anywhere near using my allowance at the moment (calls are a low priority for me, and the c905 is 'broken' in that respect anyay) that means free. I have dug through and found the voicemail number, and added it to contacts for syncing. Now I need to know whether n900 notifies of a message left - which I probably shan't know for sure till I hold the device in my sticky paws.

Not that it matters much to me but I gather n900 doesn't have speed dial? or voicedial? Both of those might fit into thei category of improvements.