View Single Post
Originally Posted by romanianusa View Post
Oh my bad...yea i just notice Droid don't have 10.1 yet but i heard it will by shipping date. The only reason i like Droid is the Google Map Navigation. But i am still probably going with N900 just because it gives u full webpage display rather than mobile websites which even Droid is doing. Also i like the N900 multiple desktop clean views as oppose to the Droid one screen display. And i don't want to stuck with 2 yr contract in case the NEXT iPhone comes out!! I know the NEXT iPhone will be great and then i can switch again without having to wait 2 yrs. These are the reasons i am getting N900 for now.
No it wont. Adobe have already stated several times that 10.1 will not be shipping on any platform until Q1 2010. The very first device it was ever demoed on was .... an N900.

Never underestimate the ability of people to tell themselves want they want to hear.

I hear the droid is going to ship with extra super awesome sauce android which totally fixes the complete lack of memory handling and hardware acceleration as well. No really it will.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

The Following User Says Thank You to Bratag For This Useful Post: