View Single Post
I removed my alarms, unnstalled flipclock and installed the version linked in this thread.

First impressions:
- In the night mode the parts of the digits not illuminated to make up the current time are a bit too bright. It would be nice if there was a bigger difference between lit up and dimmed lines.
I dont have the old one to compare with side by side but in general the look of the numbers in the night mode is not as pleasant as the old version. The numbers seem to be too close to eachother (look at how '10' shows for instance) and the previously mentioned dim vs lit up lines in the numbers.

- I noticed that the icon for flipclock was not removed from my Extras section after uninstalling and hence the new version did not create a new entry. The old icon doesn't launch anything so my only way to launch flipclock now is to do it from the xterm's command line. How do I solve this?

- Any chance for having the color picker being its own button instead of on the single/loop button?

Apart from that it looks like this will be a fantastic update and THANKS for continuing working on one of my favorite apps for my tablet.

Nokia should send you an N900 so that 'those boys' can get this app finetuned for them as well since this app is so valuable. Do it Nokia!