View Single Post
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Oregon
This is a really cool thread, it is interesting learning people's backgrounds and how they got here. After the 1st leak of the N900 when I then learned about Maemo and the great community behind it I was even more excited the N900. Can't wait for the N900 and what the community will do with it!
My first post from May
Originally Posted by Team C View Post
Hi, this is my first post.
I am another new phone centric member. After reading the leak on the N900 I began seeking out all the info I could find about the device. I had never heard of the Maemo platform. The more I learned about Maemo the more excited I became. If the specs on this device are true then I have finally found the perfect all in one device I have been waiting for .

I understand the frustration that those who were waiting for a upgraded tablet feel but with the success of the N900, which I believe will be HUGE, the chances for other devices like new tablets will greatly increase.

I was nervous about joining after reading some of the anti phone people posts and would like to thank Jsa for showing me that I would not get shot on sight!