View Single Post
Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
I came here after reading about the N810 0n Cnet, to better learn about this awesome device that I seemed to be almost two yrs late for. being a cell phone junky and a gadget hound I knew this would be a fun new gadget to play with, but I never knew it would be such a milestone type of gadget "for me" that helped me learn a whole new way of life out side of windows OS and mobile device that run it ( i now have a newbie variant of ubuntu as a dual boot for my laptop and have learned tons of things from troll'n this site and yes though I'm fairly new I have actually helped others with questions that I once had, an also things that I've come across myself... Amazing .. but like the other members said, I hope this site attracts more ppl to help it grow because though some have more skill at certain things then others we all are here for essentially the same thing which is our love/interest for maemo. So with all of us doing what we can and sharing ideas an knowledge, we mite see this once small community turn into a big one that even non maemites and techies can partake in and be apart of.

Last edited by jalladin; 2009-09-19 at 21:00.

The Following User Says Thank You to jalladin For This Useful Post: