View Single Post
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by qole View Post
What? Are other people participating in the bet? I thought it was just fanoush and I. And it looks now like I will lose. But, considering the fact that I'm not really interested in a smartphone (I do not own a mobile phone at all), I might be buying a Pandora too, now

As for the "Does it count?" question: any new Maemo device, including the rumoured "Rover", counts for the Nokia side. So now it seems that Pandora just has to be in fanoush's hands before October for him to win.

Ditto--I'm severely disinterested in purchasing what is basically a phone.. and very likely will carry with it all the baggage of being a phone (much increased price, radio that will be tied to a service, contract plan for phone service if I wanted it, etc.).

Naw.. I think I might also wait and just get a Pandora despite my otherwise pleasant experienced with my N800. (Or, in fact, BECAUSE of them--I REALLY didn't want to lose the two SD slots and the physical location of those slots in the Pandora is PERFECT for me.)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post: