View Single Post
I'll be getting a refund around $350 for my broken 770 from Nokia, WSOD, probably in the next month. w/ the CES just over, the question is, should I spend that money on N800 or wait for something else. To tell the truth, FIC Neo 1973 look quite promising, but lack the connectivity, w/o BT & Wifi, it's nearly useless. Although it has some limitation kinda like 770, both have strength and weakness. And that's why I'm more favorable to N800. Another product that I have in mind would be Sharp Zaurus SL-C1000, sorry I can't afford 3200, the problem gonna be that it has no Wifi, but can be has w/a CF adaptor(stick out, yuck). Conics.net sell one for $375. The built in keyboard, make it perfect for PDA replacement and internet usage. spec wise, very comparable w/ N800. The problem that I can see right now on the Zaurus is that the OS isn't English friendly, but fully loaded. and there is no US warranty. Tell me what I should do. Or is there another option. The warranty is a big issue and that's what made me decided on the 770 rather than Zaurus also. On the other hand, if I get the N800, I'll have to shell out another $100 for a better case and a BT foldable keyboard.