View Single Post
Posts: 52 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Washington, DC
Originally Posted by Aisu View Post
And, I have to ask, what size pants to all of you guys wear?? Unless this forum is all women who always wear skirts or short-shorts (if it is... feel free to PM me anytime... I'm free for dinner, btw ), you have some very weird/small/designer? pants.

I don't own a pair of jeans, shorts, or dress-pants that my N810 does not comfortably fit into. (With its softcase, nonetheless! Whilst I have my phone in my other side pocket, and my wallet in a back pocket.)

The N810 is in no way, shape, or form, too big to be pocketable, so shush about that, please.
I suspect I speak for a good many people (at least Americans it would seem) who don't have loads of extra space in their pockets, as...to put it delicately...we may have a bit too much junk in the proverbial trunk.

Depending on the pants, I can fit my N800 in them, but it's not with loads of room to spare, and even in my side pocket, I have to remember to take it out when I sit down, lest the extra tightness cause my pants to split like the Incredible Hulk.

I envy those of you who have such copious amounts of space in their pockets