View Single Post
Hi all,

Thanks for the tip, just ordered mine. This is my first post on these forums - I have been hanging out here (& itt before) for quite a while, waiting for the new model. It is usually stupid to buy a two year old gadget with the new one just around the corner, but at that price I just could not resist.

Let's hope it does not dissapoint. I intend to use it as a reader (had a very old Franklin ebookman before), to check email and have a collection of pdf files with me for reference. Too bad video chats do not work on it. Another thing which I have not found any solution for is google docs: can one synch a todo list kept in google docs to a local text file? I would not mind to have a command line solution to this.

Let us hope it will arrive soon.

Best,
Rocketscientist

Originally Posted by mobiledivide View Post
There seems to be either a glitch in the system or a crazy sale going on at www.nokiausa.com

Add the N810 for $229 into your cart and get an automatic 25% off and then use the coupon code CARTP409N to get an additional 10% off.

The final price in my cart came out to $148!!

The 25% off seems to be for the entire product line so phones like the E71 are around $233 and N97 preorders are around $500.
People over at howardforums are getting confirmation emails and their cards have been charged.