Thread: "Newbie" forum?
View Single Post
Posts: 71 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Canada
Originally Posted by YoDude View Post
YO!

As I was trying to say in my first post in this thread... for whatever reason, when a change is made, please announce it first. Leave the announcement up afterwords for awhile pretty please.

I read the original sticky and like a good soldier did as I was instructed. Unfortunately a change was made while I was doing my thing. Now there is no mention of the original instructions and I feel like I'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone.

(The back and forth bickering in the background BTW, gives it a Sydney Pollack kind of feel.)

For the record the "gateway" logic that I can no longer cite seemed sound to me. With all the changes lately it may have helped a mod by keeping new threads in one place. The author would then see where the mod moved it and perhaps learn enough to post in the correct forum the next time... So I was thinkin'
This maemo.org subforum could probably use a sticky, and if there are going to be more changes that would be a good place for a changelog and list of links to more change discussions?