Thread: "Newbie" forum?
View Single Post
Posts: 480 | Thanked: 378 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Chicago-ish
Originally Posted by SD69 View Post
There you go again. You are clearly a maemo guy (not that there's anything wrong with that btw), but you try to pass it off as if it's TrueJournals (who I wasn't even referring to) and as if this thread is the only thing you are aware of regarding the newbie forum. There are other discussions regarding the newbie forum in which you participated, but you don't acknowledge those in your post. It's reminiscent of the poll where the no change option was forgotten, and the mistake wasn't corrected even when it was promptly pointed out.
Sorry, I'm just seeing a lot of hostility here... I was the one who posted this thread. It was completely my idea, no outside influence. I actually haven't seen any other threads talking about the Newbie forum and whether to keep it or not. I just saw that change was happening, and this was something, in my opinion, that should change. Don't be rude to qgil for discussing this. He even proposed his own solution. Now is the discussion, and then we try to find the best solution.

Also, the "No change" thing has been beaten to death. Can we please drop these petty arguments and get back on topic? If you don't like a proposal, and have reasons for that, state them, and they'll be considered just like every other opinion.

And, as has been said before, it basically comes down to what Reggie thinks is best. He's the one you have to convince, not us (however... convincing us doesn't hurt )

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrueJournals For This Useful Post: