View Single Post
Posts: 334 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Italy
Originally Posted by konttori View Post
Yeah, well, the choice to move to the 'full' theme is so and so justifyable. If you want, I *can* include the support for the old template as well. I know the old template is SOO much easier to use that it might be worth simply sticking with that. It's just that with the new template you can pretty much replace everything. Maybe I should invest a bit of effort to drop the completely redundant stuff from the new template. If someone is willing to help me with that, that woud be great.
I have no idea what are you talking about
I didn't even know there were 2 different templates around...
If you want check out what I used I posted on garage.maemo.org the .png template used for the theme.
The template that came with theme maker seem pretty clear to me (well, I just hate the positions of some elements that dont let me reuse part of the graphics...).
Anyway I probably finally understand where the problem was with some issue I had with colors.

I'm complete oblovious about how maemo manage the themes, I just trow some graphics to eat to the TM and posted the resulting gargage out there other wise I would be happy to help you out

Last edited by ciroip; 2008-11-07 at 01:16.