View Single Post
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 737 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by ciroip View Post
Yes, Im using theme maker: thank you for the great app!!
I dont understand why TM keep changing the values of the app menu colors so I must manually edit the file to have the colors I want. Not a big deal anyway.
As allnameswereout pointed out I still dont really understand which is the color or the 'block' to edit for the 'selectors'.
Sadly Im stuck with the 1.3 because any other newer versions seem dont accept the png and freeze at 1%. Anyway Im pretty sure I can use the 1.7 to repackage the png I split with the 1.3 so (when the theme will be mature enough) Ill could probably use it for the icons.
Yeah, well, the choice to move to the 'full' theme is so and so justifyable. If you want, I *can* include the support for the old template as well. I know the old template is SOO much easier to use that it might be worth simply sticking with that. It's just that with the new template you can pretty much replace everything. Maybe I should invest a bit of effort to drop the completely redundant stuff from the new template. If someone is willing to help me with that, that woud be great.

The Following User Says Thank You to konttori For This Useful Post: