Thread: Theme Hackers
View Single Post
Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
I've had several people ask me how to make themes and I have started work on several new themes I decided instead of making a new project for every theme I would make a Garage Project to put all my themes under. I also wanted to use this as a way to teach people how to make new themes. I have 3 main themes in the works right now Windows XP, Mac OSX, and Linux Mint. I have also started a collection of College Team Color thems(none of which have been released yet). If anyone is interested in helping with any of these themes, or interested in making a new theme of there own but want some help doing it contact me or join my garage project If you don't know how to use graphic programs like photoshop but have some ideas about themes feel free to join up we might even teach you a few things. Also now all my Alpha releases of themes will be only released to registered testers on my project. If you would like to be one of the first people to try our new themes make sure you join up as tester.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post: