View Single Post
Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by stevecrye View Post
@penguinbait;

I installed Diablo today, spent a few hours getting all my apps and customizations installed (Gnumeric was the only one that I could not get working). Then it was time to put the bootmenu back, so I could boot between diablo on flash and chinook on SD.

I went to your site and downloaded bootmenu-installer 1.0.0-2. But, it fails to run, here is some of the log:

trying to overwrite `/root/install-tools.tgz', which is also in package install-tools-n810e

It looks like this is the chinook version. I looked again on your site, but can't find the diablo version.

Thanks,

Steve
uninstall install-tools-n810e first, its ok its nolt needed after install is complete.

chninook and diablo versions are in the same deb
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

The Following User Says Thank You to penguinbait For This Useful Post: