View Single Post
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by PinCushionQueen View Post
So the above means that you got ePocrates installed and working? Did you have to hotsync to get installed?

Does anybody know of a way to hotsync with a Linux box?

Also, as for the -h wiping all of your installed apps... Yes that will happen. When you try to adjust the storage heap from gvmlauncher it gives you a Warning dialog that lets you know you're going to wipe everything you've installed.
I did it under personal menu, so I probably missed the warning. Oh well, I finished recovering from my own stupidity, and all is well now, a total of 47 min of my life.

Well, epocrates is up and running, even on my 770/2008He. No, they sync with the epocrates web server, not your linux box yet.
To get epocrates: go to their website, open a brand new account, FREE, and choose palmOS and wireless install. Your old account will dl a version that search for SD disk and fail. The new account registration will get a link, you have to dl to a palm or any palm device, Treo. and transfer the install file to your tablet. You need your account username and password to do the installation.

Post back if questions,

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2009-06-07 at 01:10.

The Following User Says Thank You to bunanson For This Useful Post: