View Single Post
Posts: 477 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Munich, Germany
Originally Posted by tabletrat View Post
Maybe it is one of those 'internet explorer only' pages that failed web designers like making?

I am afraid that this is the problem. I have used my N800 on quite a few of those "login" pages. Usually it works, sometimes it does not. Under OS2007, I had a choice of browser and when it did not work with Opera, it worked with microB (or vice versa). Under OS2008 you are stuck.

You can call this a bug with micro browser or a poor implementation of the login page if you wish.

Note that this problem sometimes also happens with the configuration pages of some routers and on some web sites (a car rental company used to be my major gripe). It also happens with Safari, which I use on my Mac. I have been told it even happens on older versions of Internet Explorer.

Considering that the best help you are going to get from the web site designers themselves is a canned answer like "download and install the last version of Internet Explorer" (even if you ask for the N800...), I would simply suggest that you bring your business somewhere else.